jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020

Shape Collage: Part 2

Hello 3rd and 4th graders!
Time for part 2 of our collage project.

Your paint should be all dry before you start.







Now you can cut up your shapes in all different ways and glue them on to another piece of paper to make your collage. Don't forget to clean up all the paper afterwards.
Here are my examples below!

Respond in the comments by saying how the project turned out! 

Did you like it? What shapes and colors did you use? Did you make a big or small collage? Would you do it again? What would you do differently?

Email a picture of your final collage to englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com and I'll post all the collages I receive in a few days! :) 








10 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ellie, i am Martín Vacas (2º A), i like a lot the blue and yellow collage. very nice video!!

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi everyone!!!

    Ellie that collage is really pretty! :D

    I want to see everyone's result. I am on it!

    Teacher Eva.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, Elli I like your collage.
    The colours are very beatiful and the figures are perfect. I hope you like mine:)😘😘👍👍

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie I really like your proyect and I hope you have a good day I miss you!!!
    😘😘😘💜

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Eliminar
  5. Hi Ellie, I like your picture, I want to go school to see you. 😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sara bouarib hi Elli I miss Math and calcúlate and also Pablo . I miss school and teachers ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

    I love you

    ResponderEliminar

  7. Yassmin bouarib: hi Elli l miss science and also Rubén I miss school and teachers❤️🧡🧡💚💙💗💜I love you

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Ellie has been a nice experience with the project, greetings. Good bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ágatha García-Rama Romano 3ºA

    Hello Ellie. I have done the collage on weekend, but y I cannot send it to you because the email says that is wrong. Do you have another way to send you my collage? Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar