viernes, 12 de junio de 2020

Summer Plans

Hello 3rd and 4th graders!

We're getting closer and closer to Summer holidays!

Things are still uncertain and I know things might be different this Summer than other years. But! The weather will be hot and it will be nice and sunny! 


Canciones | Pruebas del Profesorado

What are some things that you are looking forward to in the holidays?

In the comments list some things you are going to do during the Summer! 
And that you hope to do. These can be big and small

For example: 
This Summer I don't know if I will go home to California, but I know that I will see my friends and have fun with them. I hope I can go to the beach! I am going to go on hikes in the mountains, I will go on runs, read lots of books, and I am also going to do some studying. 

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ellie. I am Ágatha.

    This summer I want to the beach and swimg in the swimming pool. I hope see to my grandparetns that live in Gandía, we are going some days to visit them.
    The weekends I go to the mountains to walk with my family. I hope make many new firends, play with my family and see my friends when I am in Madrid.
    Bye bye💗💗💗

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ellie,
    This summer I am going to go to my village I don't know if there were parties but I know that I am going to play with my friends and to ride my bike.
    I hope I can go to the beach to fish crabs, swim in the sea and build sand castles. In the afternnon I like to visit other villages.
    I love the summer!
    Have a nice day! 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ellie,
    This summer I am going to go to my village with my parents and my older sister. The village is Piedralaves and is in Avila. My aunt and uncle and my cousin live there. I am going to play with my cousin and her friends who are also my friends. I am also going to go to the pool with my family and take a walk in the countryside and I hope I can ride a horse and have a lot of fun.
    Bye, Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. HI ELLIE IM LUNA, AND THIS HPLYDAYS I DO :
    -I GOING TO MY GRAND PARENTS HOUSE IN TOLEDO TO SEE AND PLAY WITH MY UNCLE ,MY AUNT AND MY COUSENT.
    -I JUMP IN THE SWEAMEN POOL.
    -I PLAY IN THE RIVER.
    -I PLAY WHIT MY SISTER AND MY COUSENT WITH THE WATER BALLONS.
    AND MORE THINGS BUT I DON'T WHY THINGS.

    BYE,BYE HAVE A NICE SUMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Ellie 👋👋
    This summer I going to do:
    I don't know if I will go to Ucrania to visit my family.
    I going to play with my best friend.
    I going to play with my family table games.
    Also I'm going to play with my friends,with the water ballons.
    Maybe I'm going to go to the beach.
    This summer I going to read a lots books.
    Here are the things than I'm going to do this summer.

    BYE-BYE ELLIE HAVE A NICE SUMMER .
    🎀🎀🎀💗💕💕💜💙🌸💕💕💗💗💝💝💝💝

    ResponderEliminar
  6. HI ELLIE . I`M ANGEL Q . In this summer i goin to do :

    I going to go to the swiming pool

    I going to whatch TV

    I going to play with mi friends and also go to the walking park


    HAVE A NICE SUMMER!!!!! 👋🏻😉

    ResponderEliminar