jueves, 21 de mayo de 2020

Hand Art


 Hello artists!!

Today we're going to do a fun art activity continuing to work on something we already know how to do - drawing our hand!

 First: Carefully do a light tracing of your hand. Make it a really nice one!

 It shouldn't be too dark because you don't want it to stand out too much. Like this!

Next, using markers or colored pencils, draw straight lines across, but anytime you touch your hand go up a bit - pay close attention to the fingers!!
This creates the effect of depth - it will look 3d!

Keep doing the same thing with any colors you want - you can pick just 4 or 5 like I did here or any and all the colors you want!
Don't worry if you mess up - just keep going!

And soon you'll see the effect! It looks like your hand is really there - adding depth and dimension to your flat image!



In the comments write what colors you used and how the drawing turned out!


As always you can email me a picture at Englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com in .jpg format if you want to share it :). 


Here's another example I did with markers:
You can tell that the colors are brighter and darker. I used lots of different colors for this one. 


STUDENT EXAMPLES!
Victor 4A                                                                        Victor 3A

Pablo 4B



14 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    I like to draw my hand. It was difficult because I have to draw many lines but It´s very nice.
    I use 5 colors: brown, blue, orange, green and red.
    Have I nice day! 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Elli
    I have drawn my dad's hand.It has been a lot of fun.I have used a lot of colors.I send you my drawing.
    Have a nice day.🙂

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ellie,

    I have drawn my hand. It has been fun. I have used five colored pencils: blue, orange, red, purple and green.
    Bye, Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ellie, I enjoyed this activity I've used a lot of colors. I really liked it. I sent you my picture. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Sara and Yassmin :Hello Elli I love this painting art
    Is super pretty I love it very much and it very also like those colors are my favorites many kisses take care of yourself.
    And by Elli❤️💜💙🌺🌺

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Ellie, I,m Angel .

    I have draw mi hand. It has been a lot of fun,i have used a very lot of colors

    I like this activity very much .

    Have a nice day🙂

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Ellie
    This is my hand:
    I like this activity is very fun.
    In this activity I do my hand I us a differents of colours .
    The first time than I see this activity I don't anderstud but now I see than when we do a line when are the finges you need to do a half circle . This activity I loved.
    BYE-BYE
    SEE YOU SOON
    😀😀😘

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Ellie. I am Ágatha
    The colours I have use are: pink, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple.
    This activity is very funny.
    Bye bye
    😘😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Ellie.I have a very fun afternoon drawing my hand.It is avery cool activity 👋👋😍

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Ellie
    I am Carlos Pillajo Cruz 4to A primaria
    My colours is: orange, blue, red, purple, brown, black, dark green and pink.
    Bye bye Ellie

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello Ellie
    I am Carolina Madrid Macías 3B
    The colours I have use are:
    RED,ORANGE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLUE and PINK.


    See you son!!!
    Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Ellie
    I am Carolina Madrid Macías 3B
    The colours I have use are:
    RED,ORANGE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLUE and PINK.


    See you son!!!
    Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hello Ellie
    I am Carolina Madrid Macías 3B
    The colours I have use are:
    RED,ORANGE,YELLOW,GREEN,BLUE and PINK.

    Ser you son!!!!
    Bye Bye.

    ResponderEliminar