viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

Let's Watch a Story!

 Hello everybody! Happy Friday!


Today I am posting two animated stories, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems and The Dot by Peter Reynolds, but you only have to watch one.


Book one: Type in the username and password below to access the story :)

Username: poulsboes Password: flix

https://bookflix.digital.scholastic.com/pair/detail/bk0125pr/story?authCtx=U.794217314



 Book two:

Username: poulsboes Password: flix



 https://bookflix.digital.scholastic.com/pair/detail/bk0028pr/story?authCtx=U.794217314



 Complete one of the following assignments:

1) Draw a picture of the pigeon and finish the sentence. Don't let the pigeon_______________.



Example:

 Let's Draw the Pigeon! 



2) Make your own mark! Make your own dot! Big, little, many, few, colored, glittered, your choice! But make sure to sign and date your work!

Example:




Don't let the pigeon...


                                                        sail a boat! By Carla, 2B




                                                      ... drive a train! By Sofia Perez, 2A




                                                      ... drive the motorbike! By Paula, 2A




                                                     ...  drive the bus! By Helena, 2B



...drive the bus! By Marta, 1A



...drive the bus! By Hector, 1A



                                                        ...drive the truck! By Carolina, 1B




     ...drive the truck! By Maria, 1A
   

 
  ...drive a truck! By Laura, 1A



Jeremias, 1A


...drive the bus! By Alvaro de la Fuente, 1B


                                                       ...drive the bus! By Victor, 2B

17 comentarios:

  1. HELLO DANI!!I'M SOFIA 2ºA.
    The book is very interesting.
    I'm going to send you the photo of my pigeon.
    Kisses😘

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HELLO DANI , I'M JEREMIAS , The book is very funy , i like the pigeons 🕊 .

    Have a good day . Byeeee😉😀💛

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HELLO DANI!!IM PAULA 2ºA.
    I send you the fhoto of my pigeon.
    I like the book.
    I miss you.

    HUGS.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Dani, I am Carla 2°b.
    Do you like my pigmeon?.
    I like the book. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello DANIRA I'm Helena from 2ºB. I like the story of the pigeon, is very very funy and the dot too. I send you my picture. Bye bye Danira.

    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Daniela. I like the story if the pigeon. I send my photo. kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello DANI
    I'm María Martín 1ºA.
    I'm going to send the draw of my pigeon.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love that you like adventuras.😘😘
    Martha Alexandra 1B

    ResponderEliminar