miércoles, 22 de abril de 2020

Happy Earth Day!

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

It's the 50th annual Earth Day!! 



Watch and read along with this video. Comment below with the things that you do or can do in your home to help the Earth! 


Some examples of things I do are recycle bottles, can, plastic and paper. I try not to buy things wrapped in plastic when I can. I try not to eat meat. I turn off the lights when I leave a room. 

There are so many things we can do to be conscious of the Earth! Every little thing counts and all of us play a part! 



7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    The things that I do to help the Earth are:
    - To close the basin tap when I brush my teeth.
    - To turn off the light of my bedroom when I'm not in my bedroom.
    - To recycle plastic, glass and paper. I have four garbage bins in my kitchen to recycle.
    Have a nice day! 🌷🌈

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI ELLIE,
    -I DON'T TURN THE LIGHT BY DAY.
    -I SHOWER.
    -I RECICLE.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ellie:
    I Recicle paper
    I Reuse the water to water the plants
    I Don't use plastic containers
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie,
    I recicle, when I brush my teeth I turn off the water, when I live the room I turn off the lights.
    Bye Bye😘😘👍

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Ellie. I'm Ágatha.
    When I brush my teeth I close the tap. When I go out of my bedroom I turn off the ligths. When ther is rubbish I recycle it.
    Bye bye 😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi, Ellie
    I brush my teeht I turn off the water and I am shower

    ResponderEliminar