viernes, 24 de abril de 2020

Let's talk on the phone!

Hello children! 

Today we are going to learn how to have a conversation on the phone with a friend. 
Watch and listen carefully, then role play with a family member.  Feel free to change the 
name of the friend you are calling.




Now role-play!


Hello? Hello. May I speak to Kate( feel free to change the name), please? Sorry, she's not here. 
Who's calling, please? This is Mike, Kate's friend. Hi, Mike. Can I take a message? No, thank you. 
I'll call back later. Okay, bye. Bye.


Hello? Hello? Can I speak to Kate? Speaking. Hi, Kate. This is Mike. Hi, Mike. What's up? 
Let's play badminton at the park. Sounds good. What time? How about at two? Okay! See you at two.
 Bye.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dani i am Lucas 2A

    I have a role play with my mom.

    It was fun!

    Bye bye Dani.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Lucas, I'm glad to hear that you were able to role play with your mom :)

      XOXO

      Eliminar