lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

Telling Time

Hello boys and girls!


I hope you had a nice weekend. Today we are going to review telling time to the hour and half hour. Please watch this video for further assistance.


Instructions:

After watching the video complete one of the following activities:

Activity 1-


**When you comment below your answers make sure you copy all the sentences.
Example: 1. I get up at nine o'clock.


OR





Activity 2



Extra Practice (optional)
Telling time to the half hour




 Telling time to the hour








Comment below your answers.




 





4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dani,Im Paula 2ºA.
    1.I get up at 9 o'clock.
    2.I have breakfast at a quarter past nine.
    3.I have dinner at 9 o'clock.
    4.I watch the TV at 2 o'clock.
    5ºI go to the bed at half past ten.

    OPTIONAL.
    1ºIt is half past eight.
    2ºIt is half past nine.
    3ºIt is half past one.
    4ºIt is half past four.
    5ºIt is half past seven.
    6ºIt is half past three.
    7ºIt is half past one.
    8ºIt is half past nine.

    1ºIt is 12 o'clock.
    2ºIt is 3 o'clock.
    3ºIt is 11 o'clock.
    4ºIt is 10 o'clock.
    5ºIt is 5 o'clock.
    6ºIt is 8 o'clock.

    hugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent Paula!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    Hugs and kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Dani,I'm Sofia Perez 2ºA.
    I'm going to answer the activity 1:
    1. I get up at nine o'clock.
    2. I have brekfast at half past nine.
    3. I have dinner at nine o'clock.
    4. I watch television at four o'clock but only at the weekend.
    5. I go to bed at quarter to ten.

    Activity 2.
    It's three o'clock.
    It's twelve o'clock.
    It's half past twelve.

    Extra Practice (optional).
    1. It's half past eight. 2. It's half past nine.
    3. It's half past one. 4. It's half past four.
    5. It's half past seven. 6. It's half past three.
    7. It's half past one. 8. It's half past nine.

    Party Time!
    1. It's twelve o'clock. 2. It's three o'clock. 3. It's eleven o'clock.
    4. It's ten o'clock. 5. It's five o'clock. 6. It's eight o'clock.

    Hugs and kisses Dani!!

    ResponderEliminar