lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

Time Capsule: About Me

Hello and happy Monday!

Today we're going to do the second page of our time capsules. 

This page is called "About Me" or "All About Me"

Here are two examples of ways to design this page. 

You can add additional information or leave things out if you want. I look forward to seeing how you guys design and color the page - it doesn't have to look like mine! :)

In the comments, write 2 or 3 sentences from the information that you included - like:

 "My favorite song is ...., I am 5 feet tall, and when I grow up I want to be a ..."






Some more examples:

Victor 4A


 ini

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Ellie. I'm Ágatha.
    My favourite hobbies are painting and dancing. My favourite colour is pink and light purple.My weigth is 24 kg.
    Bye bye 😘😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ellie,
    I like to play videogames with my Friends. My favorite colour is red and my favorite animal is the fox. I like sea animals very much too.
    Have a nice day!💚

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ellie, I like very much to ride a bicycle and play with my friends at the Play station. My favourite food is roast chicken and my favorite summer vacation is on the beach.
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie , i 'm Angel Q , mi favourite hobbies are do origami , painting , cooking and playing . Mi favourite song is rahizel - power up . And mi favourite animal is jellyfish . Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. HI ELLIE ,IM LUNA
    -MY BESTS FRIENDS ARE NATALIA AND YIYI,MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITY IS DO GIMNASTIC WITH MY SISTER AND NATALIA,MY FAVOURITE PLACE ARE MARINA'DOR OR PEÑISCOLA AND MY FAVOURITE SHOW IS THE CIRCUS.


    BYE BYE ELLIE

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi ellie i am xiomara
    - I like listening to music
    -And play basketball
    Good bay 😀😋😜

    ResponderEliminar