jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

House Vocabulary Labels

Hello Hello! 

Today we will continue to label objects - today in other parts of the house! 



Next we’re going to do the same thing as yesterday, with the rest of the house. Make sure to ask your parent or guardian for permission first. 
You can label objects and furniture in the kitchen, living room, or bathroom. 

Walk around your house and pick 5 - 10 vocabulary words that you don’t know. 

To learn the names in English look them up in your dictionary or a trusted online translator. 

Once you have your 5 - 10 words, write them down nice and pretty, seperate from one another to use as labels. Next, you’re going to cut out the words and using scotch tape, tape them to the objects. You can also do this using sticky notes (post-its) like I did if you have them!

Comment below with the 5-10 words from your list! 

And if you want you can send a picture to Englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com, with your name and grade in the subject line. 






And here are two shared from Victor of 4A! 





11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie, my words are:microwaves, kapkin ring, stool, pan, caffee maker, faucet, deshiwasher, oven and tile

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. *napkin ring* *coffee maker* *dishwasher*
      I'm sure you spelled them right on the labels! Nice job Victor! And thanks for sharing your pictures!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Ellie!
    My words are:
    Printer, curtain, thumbtacks, calendar, keyboard, monitor, speakers, microphone, desk,fan, cellophane and clip
    Bye, bye!!!
    See you soon!
    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ellie, Sara bouarib 4 primaria A
    My words are:.....Microwave, gas range, dishs oap

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ellie, yassmin bouarib 4primaria B
    My words are:.....cooker hood,spatula, toaster by 😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Ellie,
    In the bathroom my words are: Bath Tank and Towel Rack.
    In the kitchen my words are: Microwave and Dishwasher.
    In the leaving room my words are: Curtains, TV Remote Control and Conditioned Air.
    Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Ellie,I'm Angel Q,I choose words from the living room and my room, In my room the words are door, conditioned air and in the living room the words are TV and table. Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Ellie, I have chosen new vocabularies from my classroom. You have a good day. Good bye

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Ellie. I am Ágatha.
    The words I choose are: picture, curtain, shelving, microwave, fridge, oven, mirror, towel and toothbrush.
    Bye bye😘😘😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Ellie, Good afternoon, I choose words from the kitcken: Coffee Marker and Oven. Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar