lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

Weekend News!



Hello boys and girls!

I know you had an exciting weekend and I can’t wait to hear all about it! 
I was thinking that today we could do something called Weekend News! 
This is a fun way to share your weekend with all of us. 

Assignment:

  1. Draw about what you did over the weekend or draw and write what you
    did over the weekend.

    Sentence Starters
    Over the weekend I...
    On the weekend I...
    On Saturday I...
    On Sunday I...
                                                
            


Examples:

1. On Saturday, I made my bed. Then, I had banana pancakes. It was amazing!

2. On Saturday night, I watched Toy Story 4. We had popcorn and potato chips. It was a great night!

3. Over the weekend, I went to the park. I saw my friends. It was fun!





                                                               Helena's Weekend News!




                                                      Alvaro Roldan's Weekend News!




                                                             Paula's Weekend News!


                                                      Alvaro de la Fuente's Weekend News!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario