jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

Origami Easter Bunny- Happy Spring Break!

Today we are going to make an origami Eastern Bunny 


Step 1
Fold a square piece of paper in half to form a triangle.




Step 2
Fold the triangle sheet of paper again in half to form another smaller triangle. 




Step 3
Take the bottom lip (around half an inch) of the triangle and fold in onto itself. Your triangle should now resemble the shape of a paper boat.









Step 4
Take one edge of the bottom of the now boat shape sheet and bring it to the top. Then take the other edge and bring it up. Press down to tight all the creases

















Step 5
Flip it over



Step 6
Cut a small piece from the bottom of your diamond shape. This is to form the face.







Step 7
Now take the top of your diamond shape and fold it in as far as the ears go.









Step 8
Draw eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers! 




Watch this video for further assistance 



*If you decide to do the Easter Bunny,  send a picture of your work to
  englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com

Don't forget to write your name, grade and the title of your work (Easter Bunny) in the subject line.


Instructions:
Choose one of the following questions to answer:
1. Do you celebrate Easter? If you do, share some of your family traditions.

 2. What are some of the things you do with your family on spring break?





21 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dani,
    2º I usually go to my town Madrigal,I play in the square with my grandad.We walk around the river and we rise to the Roman bridge.We catch grasshopper in the field.We go to fishing to the swamp.I have a great time.

    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Dani!
    I'm Sofía Pérez 2°A.
    I answer the second question.
    My family and I go to the camping Valle Enmedio at the mountain.
    It's very relax and sometimes we can see the snow and make a snowman.
    Hugs and kisses Dani!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello. On last spring break we have visited the house of my grandad and granny from Rumania. There, the easter traditions it's the red eggs. Bye bye Danira

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Helo Dani,

    On spring break, I'm going on a trip.
    Last year I went to dinopolis, in Teruel and I had a great time.

    I love origami. I have many origamis.
    I send a photo of the origami I have made.

    Hugs and ksses

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What a great trip! And yes, I saw your pictures with your origami creations! Beautiful :)

      Eliminar
  5. Hello Dani, I am Hector.
    On spring break I went to my villige and I when to see the easter market and I have lot of fun . Hugs , Héctor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Dani, I'm Marta from 1ºA,

    On spring break I usually go to Santander with my family.
    And I walk on the beach with my granny and my grandad.
    But this year I stay at home, playing with my parents and my sister.

    Bye,Marta.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have never been to Santander and it sounds like it's a great place to spend your spring break :)

      Eliminar
  7. Hello Dani. I go to my village in León on spring break. Thais year I can't go. I stay at home,cooking TORRIJAS with my family.Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Dani I´m Mario from 2ºA
    I go with my family to my village in VILLANUEVA DE LA CAÑADA I always cook with my family bagels.
    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Dani!
    I'm Rikelvyn from 2°A.
    On spring break, we visited my family in Barcelona and I feel super happy.
    Kiss.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Rikelvyn, how wonderful! Thank you for sharing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Dani we don't celebrate Easter on spring break we eat a typical dish from my mom country together with the family the dish is called fanesca bye

    ResponderEliminar