miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

Letter Design

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good day today!

We're going to do another easy art project.
This time - choose 1 letter (ABC) or symbol (#@&) and write it big on a blank piece of paper.

Next you're going to draw all over the letter with lots of designs and details and colors. Be creative! Just don't go too far from the original letter.


Share your version to Englishassistanseuropa@gmail.com or comment below with the letter/symbol and design you did! 











11 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie, I send you my picture, I hope you like it. It is a really nice activity. Bye👋

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Ellie, I am Carlos Pillajo Cruz 4to A
    I just sent you the drawing I hope you like it.
    Bye Ellie.

    ResponderEliminar


  3. I inspiring me and i create a letter with a laurel wreath i hope you like it Ellie bye Sara.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie, I really liked the experience because you can use your imagination.Have a nice day.Bye😘

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Ellie I really like the proyect I sent the letter V of my name. I miss you very much kisses😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Ellie
    I attach my drawing hope you like it.
    I did with love.I like very this activity.bye👋🏻

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Ellie I´m Noelia 3ºA.I send my picture to Eva,because I can´t send you.BYE,

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Ellie,Can we draw diferent pictures, becaus i draw diferent pictures if we can`t if we can't say me

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Ellie, I'm Cristina 3°B. I send you my picture by email. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Ellie, I sent the letter "L" of my last name.Bye bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar