viernes, 24 de abril de 2020

Time Capsule: Cover Page

Happy Friday ya'll!

Today we're going to start part one of our Time Capsule!
This is going to be a packet of papers we create to remember this time in history.


Today we're making our time capsule COVER PAGE

You can use any materials you want to make your own original design. 


In the comments below tell me what materials you used (markers, crayons, paint, colored pencils)! And what you wrote as your title.


Here are my examples:




I'm going to suggest things that you put in, and you can also add any art that we do together, and any other drawings, pictures, news or anything that you want to add!


Here is an example from Sofia of 4A!

And Carolina of 3B



13 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    I made my time capsule cover page with a sheet and I wrote “My 2020 Covid-19 Time Capsule” and I put a drawing of the virus.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI ELLI ,
    I USE MARKERS AND PENS TO DO MY TIME CAPSULE.
    BYE BYE
    LUNA
    L

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, Ellie
    In "My Time Capsule Covid-2019" I use differents of materials: markers,pens and color pencils.
    Bye-bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie, in my time capsule, I have used markers and crayons. Goodbye greetings 😉☺️

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Ellie, in my time capsule I have used a sheet of paper and color pencils. Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Ellie ,
    I wrote on my time capsule:"Sara's Covid-19 Time Capsule ",and i used for this a sheet, markers,crayons and colored pencils.
    Bye
    SARA Bouarib 4 A

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Ellie,
    To draw my time capsule i used a sheet, crayons,markers and colored pencils,and i wrote:"Yasmin's covid-19 time capsule ".
    Bye
    Yasmin Bouarib 4 B

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Ellie,
    To draw my time capsule i used a sheet, crayons,markers and colored pencils,and i wrote:"Yasmin's covid-19 time capsule ".
    Bye
    Yasmin Bouarib 4 B

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Ellie,
    To draw my time capsule i used a sheet, crayons,markers and colored pencils,and i wrote:"Yasmin's covid-19 time capsule ".
    Bye
    Yasmin Bouarib 4 B

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Ellie. I'm Ágatha.
    I put my name, in 2020, covid-19 coronavirus, Time capsule. And I draw a coronavirus and the Earth.
    I use pen of colours, pencil colours, a pencil and rubber.
    Bye bye 😘😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Ellie ,i'm Angel Q , in mi capsule , i have used markers ,color pencils and crayons .Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello Ellie I am Carlos Pillajo Cruz 4to primaria
    My capsule is made with a marker, some paints and some crayons.
    Bye Ellie

    ResponderEliminar