miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

It's Spring



Hello boys and girls!

Today I am going to read a non-fiction text about spring.

What's a non-fiction text? A non-fiction text is a book that tells you facts and information about the world around you. 







What's your favorite season?
~My favorite season is spring. I like spring because I get to see flowers bloom.~

Instructions:


After listening to the text, I want you to choose one of the following activities:

*What's your favorite season and why?
                        
*Draw a picture of a spring day in your neighborhood.

*Draw and name the four seasons.

*If you decide to complete any of the work on paper, please send a picture of your final work to
  englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com

Don't forget to write your name, grade and the title of your work (it's spring) in the subject line. 

Students' Work!



                                                      (Helena from 2B)






                                                                  (Sonia from 2B)

  




                                                                     (Victor from 2B)







                                                             (Sofia Perez from 2A)









                       (Carolina from 1B)








                                                             (Aitana Gil from 2B)
                                                






                                                                  (Daniella from 2A)








                                                                 (Marta from 1A)









                                                               (Maksim from 2B)
 








                                                                      (Laura, 1A)







                                                                      Alvaro, 1B

28 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dani, my favorite season is summer because I can swim in the swimming pool,in the rivers and the beach.

    See you tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Dani, my favor te season is summer because i like surf in the beach buti also like winter because my family and really like to ski

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ainara! That's awesome! I wish I knew how to surf. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Dani.
    My favorite season of the year is summer because I am on holidays and I can go to the camps, the pool and travel with my family.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello I'm Helena 2ºB. My favourite season is winter becaouse I like the snow and I like make snowman.
    I send you 1 picture.
    I see you Danira kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Dani, my favorite season is summer because I really like going to the beach, and I also like winter because it's Christmas and I love Christmas

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Dani!
    I'm Sofía Pérez 2°A.
    My favourite season of the year is winter because I like to look when is snowing.
    Hugs and kisses Dani!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Sofia!
      Excellent! Thank you for sharing your favorite season!

      XOXO

      Eliminar
  8. Hello Dani:
    My favorite season is summer because I like to play with my friends in the pool and I like to swin with my family on the beach

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Excellent Marta! Thank you for sharing! I like walking on the beach :)

      Eliminar
  9. Hello Dani:
    My favorite season is winter because I like the three kings and Santa Claus and it is my birthday and they give me so many gifts.
    Hugs and kisses MUA.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Dani:
    My favourite season is summer because is my birthday and I celebrate with my family at the poll.

    Hug and kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi Dani, I'm Jeremias Q , My favourite season is winter because it's cold and I like snow. Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great! Thank you so much for sharing!!! Have great day as well :)

      Eliminar
  12. Hello Dani,
    My favorite season is winter, because Christmas is coming and I like to be with my family.
    a hug.

    Alma Muñoz Sanz 1 B

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello Dani my favorite season is summer. I like the sun and swim in the pool. One hug😘I'm Maksim

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi Dani,
    I'm Víctor from 2nd B Primary.
    My favorite season is Summer. I sent you yesterday a picture of my favorite holidays in Cantabria in Summer 2018.
    Thank you Víctor

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Victor, summer is a fun season. Can you resend your holiday pictures please? I don't think I received them.

      Eliminar
  15. Hello Dani!
    I'm Rikelvyn from 2°A.
    My favorite season is summer, because I like to go to the beach and I go out to the park a lot to play soccer with my friends.
    Kiss.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Summer is hot and nice. Soccer is a great sport! Do you have a favorite soccer team?

    ResponderEliminar