miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

Time Capsule: How I'm Feeling



Hello 3rd and 4th graders!

Today we're making a page for our time capsule titled "How I'm Feeling"


You can add more information and make the design different if you want!
Make a self-portrait the shows how you feel and represents you. 


In the comments write one thing that you wrote on your page - how you feel, what you've learned, what you're thankful for, or something you're excited to do when this time is over. 

As always, you can email me a picture as englishassistantseuropa@gmail.com





9 comentarios:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    I´m feel happy and exited. I´ve learnt from this experience to stay with my family more time. I´m thankful for the people that is helping us. When this is over I´ll go for a ride a bike and celebrate my bithday with my family and friends.
    Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI ELLIE IM LUNA,
    I AM EXITED TO SEE MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY,GO BUY ME A LITTLE BIRD AND TO COMPETE.
    BYE BYE ELLIE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ellie, I'm happy because I'm with my family. I'm very thankful for the health personnel. When this is over I want to see my grandparents, my uncles and my cousin soon and to play with my friends in the park.
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Ellie ,i,m Angel Q. i,m very happy and exited , because mi birthdayis coming and i can go to the street . Have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Ellie, I am Ágatha. I feel strange because this situation is not common. I am nervous for go to the street normal.
    Bye bye 🥰🥰

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Ellie,
    I'm fine with my family, but I wish this all happened quickly, although we have to be calm.👋🏻😘

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi ellie, I am so excited for every effort we make and I feel happy next to my parents. Goodbye 😀

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Ellie
    After I feel sad but today I feel happy because I can go to the park I see my teacher my friends but only if we do a video call.
    Bye-Bye😘😘😀

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Ellie, I feel sad but now I feel happy because I can go outside.
    😊

    ResponderEliminar